- Camping/Box Office open at 3:00pm
- Festival Gates open at 5:00pm
- Box Office open at 10:30am
- Festival Gates open at 10:30am – Weekend and Day Pass Only
- Evening Pass – Access to festival site after 4:00pm
We have curated a wonderful market of excellent local and regional artisans. You’ll find festival favourites and new treasures to take home here.
Commuting to the festival on two wheels? We’ll have a bike lockup for you!
We are grateful to partner with the Mission Community Cycling Coalition to provide a Bike Lock Up inside the festival grounds. Please bring your own lock and you’ll be able to secure your bike on site. *Bikes stored at patrons risk.
One of the best parts of Mission Folk is the community camping. Imagine singing around the campfire (propane only) and sleeping under the stars.
Tickets can be purchased in conjunction with weekend passes.
A couple of key things to know:
- We are a family friendly campground
- Tents, trailers, car camping all permitted
- No in-and-outs. Your vehicle stays in the parking lot or the campground. Safety first
- Quiet hours are enforced. (No one wants tired performers or audience members)
- Sites are first-come, first-camped and have no services
- Minors must camp with a parent or guardian
- Volunteers have a reserved camping area
In addition to the artisan market & food vendors, please also take time to stop by and chat with amazing people staffing the community booths. We appreciate all of the hard work they put into making our community a better place!
There is something for everyone at Festival Central.
- First Aid
- Information Booth
- Lost Kids and Families
- Merchandise (Artists & Festival)
- Parent supplies (Diapers and wipes)
Our mouths are watering with the options. Click here for more details and know that we do our best to have something for everyone’s food preferences.
Mission Folk Music Festival encourages everyone to leave the park in better condition than we/they found it. To do this, we do not sell single use plastic bottles; we have recycling and compost stations located throughout the site, and provide a water station for patrons to fill their water bottles. We ask that our patrons stay on established trails if out walking and to remember to pack-it-in/pack-it-out.
We LOVE animals but for the safety and enjoyment of all of our patrons, animals are not permitted at the festival site unless they are registered service animals and have the appropriate identification. Also, the park has a resident coyote and occasionally, a bear.